· Winners of the Classic Prague Awards 2017 – project MEADOWS chosen as the best crossover project of the year
· Chosen for the bonus CD of October (#131) edition of Songlines - 2017
· Showcased at WOMEX - 2015
· Guests of Bobby McFerrin‘s Prague concerts (2015 + 2009)
· Winners of International Songwriting Competition in Nashvill, USA - 2005
A quartet of excellent clarinet players from the borders of contemporary and classical music, jazz, world music, electronic music and multi-genre projects. They were successfully showcased on WOMEX 2015 and released their last album MEADOWS (2017) internationally with Belgian label homerecords.be.
“They are absolutely original, unique and great,” - Gerald Seligman, the respected American journalist and producer
„Music without borders that will jinx you like a voodoo priestess and whose hypnotic filter will not let go.“ - Jean-Claude Vantroyen (BE), Soir, (05/2017)
“My favourite Czech group (at Colours of Ostrava 2015) was Clarinet Factory, four guys all playing clarinets, including an impressive bass clarinet. That’s hardly a conventional ensemble and their music is equally genre-defying. They supported the ultra hip Hidden Orchestra (who are fans) in London last November.” - Simon Broughton (UK), Songlines, (03/2016)
Admission seating CZK 350, standing CZK 250. Seats reservation is possible only if you buy a ticket. Thank you for understanding.
Band website: www.clarinet-factory.cz